True Bias Marlo Sweater Paper Pattern - Sizes 0-18 or 14-30
Suggested Fabrics: The main sweater can be sewn up in stretch or nonstretch fabric. The bindings require at least 20% stretch. You can use the same fabric for both or use a contrasting fabric for the bindings. Suggested fabrics include medium weight fabrics such as sweater knit, french terry, sweatshirting, polar fleece, rib knit and boucle.
- Coordinating thread
- Stretch sewing machine needle
- 1/2 yd fusible interfacing.
- View A - 3 x 1 1/8” (30mm) buttons
- View B - 4 x 1 1/8” (30mm) buttons
- Optional : 3/4 yd clear elastic for 0-18 range / 1 yd (3/8") clear elastic for 14-30 size range
Difficulty: Advanced Beginner