Welcome to Firecracker Fabrics!
- Our storefront is currently closed due to the pandemic, but we are shipping website orders within the US, as well as offering local pickup. We are located right next door to Cut & Sew Studio, which offers online and in-person sewing classes for kids and adults throughout the year. We appreciate your support during this difficult time and thank you for shopping small!
Important information for students and parents of students at Cut & Sew Studio:
- Firecracker is physically attached to Cut & Sew Studio. If you are planning to pick up your order during a class, please select the curbside pickup option at checkout and do not pay for shipping. Your teacher will grab your order for you when you arrive. We are happy to hold orders for as long as you need!
- You will not be able to purchase additional supplies during classes. Please be sure to purchase everything you will need ahead of time. You can direct questions about appropriate supplies to Cut & Sew Studio.
- Catherine at Cut & Sew Studio works hard to supply you with instructions and helpful resources. Please make sure to thoroughly read and respond to all of her emails!
- During the pandemic, there is only one person packing orders on site. Please place class orders at least 3 days in advance.
- We do not pack on weekends or holidays, so if you place an order on Friday for a class that weekend, it may not be ready. We don’t want kids in the weekend classes to have a negative experience, so it is absolutely essential that you plan ahead.
- We look forward to being more flexible when things improve! In the meantime, we deeply appreciate your support and understanding for our situation. Thank you!!